All About Miss Morgan

Hey there and thanks for stopping by! I'm Amanda and I'm a senior at Rhode Island College. I am embarking on my student...






Hey there and thanks for stopping by! I'm Amanda and I'm a senior at Rhode Island College. I am embarking on my student teaching experience this fall for Secondary Education History. In the spring, I will begin my student teaching experience for my Special Education certification! As long as I remember I have wanted to be a teacher. With old textbooks and school supplies my teachers gave me, my makeshift playroom/classroom as a kid was the best place ever! As I got older I took a slight detour to dabble in communications.  When I decided I didn't love it as much as I imagined, I decided to pursue my passion: teaching.  I had a wonderful high school experience, in part because of the teachers who inspired me everyday.  That, along with my love for The Breakfast Club, helped me decide secondary was the level for me! I have always loved history and I also love helping those with special needs.  All children have the ability to learn and I think finding different and unique ways to make connections is remarkable. So there you have it! That's how I ended up here with a dual concentration!


I am 23 years old and super excited to finally be on my way with my career! In addition to teaching, I love fitness, traveling and watching makeup vloggers on YouTube (it's seriously addicting!) Anything Disney or Harry Potter - I'm all about it! I am totally your Type A personality. I am super organized and always planning.  I wanted to not only document my journey but to share it as well! So stick around if you want to share in my experience going from student to teacher and everything in between!

I believe in putting your best foot forward always and giving everything you do 110%. Life is a journey that is meant to be full of life, learning and love. Here's to an A+ one!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images